Teri is a dedicated and enthusiastic advocate. The impact of a claim on a client’s business and livelihood is never lost on her. She strives to provide representation that is in line with her clients’ goals.
As a member of the firm’s General Liability Service Group, Teri represents clients in the insurance, health care and transportation industries. Her clients include manufacturers, commercial transportation companies, municipalities, retailers and professional liability insurers. She defends matters involving premises liability, product liability, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and employment discrimination.
Teri has tried numerous cases in both state and federal court in Missouri and Illinois. She has tried 48 civil cases to jury verdict.
Membership & Involvement
- American Board of Trial Advocates: Co-Chair Membership Committee for the National Board; National Representative (2017- Present); President Missouri/ Southern Illinois Chapter, 2014-2015
- Member: Professional Liability Defense Federation; International Amusement and Leisure Defense Association; Missouri Bar Association; Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers; Lawyers Association of St. Louis; Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis; Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© in Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Selected to the Missouri Super Lawyers List: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated
- Senior Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, Trial Lawyer Honorary Society
- America Top 100 Lawyers Missouri Lifetime Achievement
- Invited to the American Board of Trial Advocates: Associate
Resources & Insights
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 1984
Stonehill College, B.A., 1981, magna cum laude