Tiffany keeps her clients’ interests top of mind. It isn’t enough to simply resolve the issue at hand. She counsels clients to ensure that they don’t find themselves facing the same situation again.
Tiffany focuses her practice on both state and federal civil litigation, including matters arising in the fields of business, finance, environmental, intellectual property, employment, and civil rights law. She assists clients with everything from contract disputes and employee issues, to trade secrets and intellectual property matters.
Prior to law school, Tiffany taught sixth grade math. Some of Tiffany’s courtroom skills were honed in the classroom where she learned to think on her feet and break down complex ideas in order to make them more accessible.
Tiffany was previously a judicial law clerk for the Honorable William C. Griesbach, then Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. Prior to clerking for Judge Griesbach, she spent a year clerking for the Honorable Joe B. McDade, Senior Judge in the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois. While in law school, she was also a judicial intern for the Honorable William M. Conley, Judge for the Western District of Wisconsin. She gained experience in federal law and civil procedure, as well as Wisconsin and Illinois state law. Through her two years clerking for district courts in the Seventh Circuit, Tiffany gained a wide range of federal law experience, including federal jurisdiction, civil procedure, environmental law, employment law, civil rights, and intellectual property.
Outside the office, Tiffany is drawn to organizations focused on helping women, families and young professionals. She volunteers with the Emerging Leaders Committee of the United Way of the Fox Cities, the Development Committee of the Women’s Fund of the Fox Valley Region, and the Green & Gold Gala Committee for Family Services of Northeast Wisconsin. She’s also active in the legal profession and serves as the President for the Wisconsin State Bar – Young Lawyers Division and as a Board Member the Newsletter Co-Chair for the Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association. She has also been recognized as an Associate Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, an invitation-only trial lawyer honor society whose membership is limited to 3,500 fellows.
Membership & Involvement
- Member: State Bar of Wisconsin; Brown County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division; Outagamie County Bar Association; Hon. Robert J. Parins Legal Society
- President: Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Board Member: Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Associate Fellow: Litigation Counsel of America
- Member: Pulse – Young Professional Network of the Fox Cities
- Committee Member: Green & Gold Gala, Family Services of Northeast Wisconsin; United Way Fox Cities Emerging Leaders; Women's Fund for the Fox Cities, Development Committee
- Selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in Commercial Litigation: 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- Selected to the Wisconsin Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" list: 2022
- Selected as Insight Publications' 40 Under 40: 2023
- Future 15 Young Professional, Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce: 2020
Resources & Insights
- Local Safer At Home Orders Changed Rapidly After Statewide Order Struck Down; Businesses Encouraged to Review Local Orders Regularly to Ensure ComplianceArticle,
- Businesses Must Be Aware of Local Safer At Home Orders, Including Those in Brown, Dane, Kenosha, and Rock Counties, Parts of Milwaukee County, and the Cities of Appleton, Madison, Milwaukee, and RacineArticle,
- Governor Evers “Turns the Dial” to Begin Further Relaxing Restrictions on Businesses Categorized by the State as Non-Essential RetailArticle,
- Community Organizations Create Fund to Offer Grants to Support Northeast Wisconsin Nonprofits Impacted by COVID-19Article,
- Guidance for Businesses Resolving Multiple “Shelter in Place” Orders and Differing Definitions of “Essential Business”Article,
- Speaking Engagement, State Bar of Wisconsin Annual Meeting & Conference,
- Firm News,
- Firm News,
- Firm News, Insight Publications,
- Firm News, Amundsen Davis,
- 106 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America106 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
We are extremely excited to congratulate 106 of our attorneys on being recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America.
- Tiffany Woelfel Selected as President of the State Bar of Wisconsin Young Lawyers DivisionTiffany Woelfel Selected as President of the State Bar of Wisconsin Young Lawyers Division
Congratulations to Tiffany Woelfel as she starts her term as President of the State Bar of Wisconsin Young Lawyers Division!
- Tiffany Woelfel Recognized by Insight Publications in Their Inaugural 40 Under 40 AwardsTiffany Woelfel Recognized by Insight Publications in Their Inaugural 40 Under 40 Awards
Congratulations to Tiffany Woelfel on being named in the inaugural 40 Under 40 Awards by Insight Publications! To be recognized, the winners need to have significant accomplishments both at work and in the community, and live in the New North Region in Wisconsin.
- Amundsen Davis Attorneys Included in the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars ListAmundsen Davis Attorneys Included in the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
Amundsen Davis is pleased to announce the inclusion of 21 attorneys on the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® and 2022 Wisconsin Rising Stars lists.
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., Order of the Coif, magna cum laude
University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, B.S., with distinction