As a lawyer, John knows he is dealing with some of the most impactful issues a client might face. He also knows that legal issues are rarely ever simple. From deciding on a business entity, to selling a business built from the ground up ...
Eric Fogel is a strong force in the world of corporate law and a nationally recognized M&A specialist. With three decades of experience, Eric has served as lead counsel on some of the country’s largest and most complex transactions ...
Chris always puts his clients’ interests first. He is experienced in real estate, land use, eminent domain, property tax, municipal law and development, zoning, construction, corporate regulatory, and environmental law. He ...
Mark advises clients on international, federal, state, and local tax matters, as well as represents clients in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, business succession planning, marital property, and ...
Victor has significant experience in securities law, mergers and acquisitions, general corporate and commercial contracts law and corporate governance. In securities law, he has researched numerous regulatory issues ...
If you ask Steve, working with a wide variety of clients is one of the best parts of his job. He enjoys plant tours with manufacturers. He appreciates the personal side of a family-owned business. He learns from his international ...
- Senior Counsel
Daniel’s greatest strength is understanding both the business and legal needs of his clients. Daniel studied finance and economics prior to starting his legal career and continued to focus on the business world throughout law ...
Joe is a fourth generation lawyer. His family has a long tradition of practicing law ranging from service in the district attorney's office and in the JAG Corps, to representing tax, corporate, and real estate clients at all levels in ...
- Senior Counsel
Karen’s exposure as a corporate liaison to three outside law firms in dealing with company formations, commercial lease negotiations, and working with governmental organizations relating to planning and development of real ...
Welcome to the Amundsen Davis Corporate Legal Update where our attorneys blog about insights on corporate governance, securities regulations, M&A news and more.
- Calming Depositor Angst at Community Banks
- New Guidance on the Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting Rule
- Cryptocurrency Companies Should Expect More SEC Enforcement in the Near Future
- FTC Announces Increases to Hart-Scott-Rodino Act Notification Thresholds and Filing Fees
- Forever Chemicals (PFAS) in Real Estate Transactions: Avoiding Forever Consequences
- Private Placement – State and Federal Law Considerations
- Patience is a Virtue: Landmark Federal M&A Broker Exemption Effective March 29, 2023
- Opt In/Out Deadline for New Wisconsin LLC Law is December 31, 2022
- Tick Tock: Election to Opt-Out of Wisconsin’s New “Creditor-Friendly” LP And LLC Acts Expire December 31, 2022
- What the SEC’s New Strategic Plan Means for the Financial Industry and Investors